Abs module help ! Ducato 2007

Currently reading:
Abs module help ! Ducato 2007

sca

Hi would really like some advice abs light is on I have checked for power going to the sensors with a multimeter and there wasn't any so where do I go from here ? How do I check power is actually getting to the abs unit and if its distributing it out ?

Hi would really like some advice abs light is on I have checked for power going to the sensors with a multimeter and there wasn't any so where do I go from here ? How do I check power is actually getting to the abs unit and if its distributing it out ?
What is the exact issue? Not being funny as have recently been sorting ABS on daughters VW Tiguan and one of my cars a Skoda Scout .
There are fuses for the ABS pump, but assuming they are OK the pinouts for your ABS pump wiring plug is one thing to check.
First have you got an error code from it using diagnostic tool, possibly telling you which sensor is at fault.
Regarding power to the sensors , some do and some don't. Easiest thing is to check the readings for the opposite side, if powered it is usually roughly battery voltage and the same both sides, some have power all the time but it changes with ignition on, so often you can delete a code , turn the ignition back on and without moving the vehicle the error will reappear.
On the Skoda when no or low (say 8volts) the common consensus is corroded wiring in the wheel arch so as I couldn't obtain any accurate pin out wiring diagrams I bought the genuine Skoda replacement cable for N/S/F £65 , removed battery , air cleaner battery case etc. and soldered the new loom into place ( approx eight wires as abs,brake pad wear indicator and Yaw sensor as effects four wheel drive also), reassembled and exactly the same!!! So not impressed:( . Eventually I compared readings from both sides and traced the pinouts myself then soldered new wires all the way to the ABS unit as the £65 genuine ones only go half way. All this and with a diagnostic tool to clear last remaining errors and I was away again, so not a five minute job.
So first thing get an error code reading.:)

Back