General Abarths going

Currently reading:
General Abarths going

Hi Folks

After much soul searching iv finally been cracked by our **** government.
and decided to trade my beloved abarth :cry:
03 mint and it only books at 2900. Daylight robbery
Had considered ebay but this dealer was one of about 10 i tried who would actually take it.
So im of to the land of the Germans with a VW bora auto 115 diesel coming on fri.
Bloody 18 month older and im having to put 1500 quid to it., but her indoors wants to learn to drive and it has to be auto. well at least its 50mpg:D

Thanks for the help over the last 6 months its been a pleasure :slayer:

Dave

if anybody wants a mint scorpian alloy i had as a spare PM me.

Same here mate, Gonna px my 52 plate Abarth (in good condition 57000 miles) for a family car (45mpg not 20!!), Dealer offered £1300, Gonna take it considered ebay etc but can't be asked with the aggro that goes with selling a used car, It's been a great car will be sorry to see it go.:(

Geoff

Well the the abarths had a reprieve,:worship: the dealer backed out with some cock and bull story that the front and back bumper had been resprayed so he did not want it even though it hadnt and is mint. He just did not want to give me £2900 trade in as promised after he went home and thought about it. He even went through the motions of a 15 quid HPI check that was all clear knowing he was going to wriggle out.

Any legal guys no where one stands after i gave him a 200 deposit and he agreed to the 2900 against a 4.7K VW bora, all down on a official reciept ? and half day off work to go and pick it up.
He refunded my card with the deposit which i suppose i should not have accepted till i took advice.
Not that bothered as he looked a shady foreigner :devil:
Just woundering if i could scare him with a nasty legal letter.

Back