Technical abarth tuning

Currently reading:
Technical abarth tuning

tim h

Does anyone know of a reputable company who will tune the abarth for more power. I have tried Superchips but they say they have no plans at the moment for the abarth.
It would be nice to keep up with those honda type R 's

See my reply to a similar question here: https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1553

It has been some time since your post so things might have changed.

Steve

Fiar Stilo Abarth 3dr. Loden Green, Beige Leather, Sky Window, Cold Climate Pack, 17" Alloys, CD Changer. Anticipated Delivery Mid June.

Type R?

Give them a 50-70 race in top ;)

Actually, I saw one off like that the other day, not a race I know, but he was in the outside lane me the inside, the traffic ahead thined out and we both accelerated, he didn't bother to change down, but soon did with a disgruntled look on his face as I just sailed by him :D

To be honest though, if driven right, they are wicked fast, a totally different car to the abarth, all stripped out and light weight, but I know which I prefer and I ain't exactly a fan of Japs :D

Hi guys!

The Abarth is now remapped, via Nige at Angel Tuning :D ,although the CDA will have to wait another week due to some mounting issues.....

Straight away, I could tell. Seems so much smoother for starters. Just driven back 40 miles on some country lanes, and the power for overtaking was there even more. Apparentely, the ecu still has to learn, so the faster I drive it over the next week, the end results will be even better :)

0-60 times, 50 to 70 and quarter mile data to follow. I easily knocked off .5 sec 0-60, and this should come down when we retest next week. And that is before adding the CDA. However, I think I probably took about 4000 miles off my tyres :eek: .

Smiling even more now :)

Stu

Re: Err..................................

CDA!

A BMC Carbon Dynamic Airbox :) - better than a K&N57i, increased bhp and performance - nice...

The map I have now got on is optimised for the extra air rushing into the engine.

Back