Technical abarth fuel sensor

Currently reading:
Technical abarth fuel sensor

Hi all,, i am getting a fuel sensor failure message on my stilo abarth ,i get the message and a static fuel needle for a couple of seconds (car still starts) needle then moves and message goe,s can anyone tell me where i will find the sensor and can it be a case of clean it or is it a replace item thanks

think its a float type sensor which is also a part of the fuel pump?! although that does sound wrong :ROFLMAO: (sorry been getting lots of things wrong recently)

Dead right! Ha!

But it's probably just a bad contact at the sensor as it works when a larger voltage breaks through and overcomes the bad contact resistance after starting

fuel pump and level sensor.JPG

N40 is the fuel pump and level sensor assembly so it's probably a bad contact between the assembly and the Body computer connector D pins 15 and 4

Last edited:
HI,does anyone know on which side or where i can find the fuel pump,,car now will not start just a message "loose connection" as the car has multiple covers under the car and i have limited space in my garage and car not starting ,,hard to manouver
thanks for any help

you'll need to remove the rear seats if i'm not mistaken

Oh deep joy if its a 3dr ..I just knew those extra 2drs would come in handy one day..:D

Just thought I would slip that one in..sneaky like..:ROFLMAO:

Back