Abarth Doblo's

Currently reading:
Abarth Doblo's

imported_richard33dees

Established member
Now this is something that should be done! Would be very tempted by a window version

Would look even better without the light bar imo

or this one,

abarth__ducato_m-jet_220__2011__001.jpg

Andi_F said:
First looks like a Race Safety Van
2nd looks like a proper Abarth....

Not sure what you mean by proper abarth? First is styled from abarth 500 and imo second is styled from a punto evo abarth

Nice find there Venters, certainly classier than the tranny equivalent

Andi_F said:
First one just lloks like a modified Doblo Van with Abarth Vinyl.
Look at the second one more, the Alloys, the front end, just looks like an Abarth should look like.

Full kit and arches on first one with alloys and interior.
Front bumper, wheels and rubbing strips on second.

YcMing said:
Are they just PS or fiat actually thinking about making it ?

Seriously it looks well minted!

Ming

The two Doblo's are sadly just PS's. Venters one I believe to be Fiat's 2011 April Fools joke similar to what BMW do. Suggesting it could be in larger Abarth showrooms soon. TBH I don't know why they don't do it, would be great marketing and compete against the Tranny ST van.

http://www.carenthusiast.com/news/a...arth-Ducato+M-Jet+220/Abarth's+first+van.html

If it were the type of thing I wanted, I would probably style a Doblo like the top one as I think it's pretty cool

richard33dees said:
Venters one I believe to be Fiat's 2011 April Fools joke similar to what BMW do.

Yup had an interesting spec too.
The Abarth Ducato Maxi comes with a 217bhp 2.2-litre turbodiesel engine and sits on unique 20-inch alloy wheels finished in Anthracite Abarth. Aside from these performance upgrades, the Abarth Ducato Maxi has unchanged brakes as Abarth believes these are unlikely to be used.

As well as the Abarth interior upgrades, the Ducato Maxi comes with new performance technology. This includes Fast-Lane Assist, which warns the driver if the van begins to wander out of the overtaking lane. Radar-Controlled Cruise Control also ensures the Abarth Ducato Maxi maintains a safe 8cm distance from the car in front at all times.

Other new tech for the Abarth Ducato Maxi covers the Red Light Assist to apply maximum acceleration if the system senses the traffic lights are about to turn red in front of the vehicle. Also, Blind Spot Enhancement turns the side windows of the Abarth Ducato Maxi opaque, which helps the driver ignore their surroundings.

Back