Technical Abarth clocks

Currently reading:
Technical Abarth clocks

EliotG

Had a search but couldn't find anything.

Is it possible to get hold of a set of abarth dials, and put them in my T-Jet?

Will they even work? Has it been done before?

Thanks.

I'll worry about getting hold of them later. just want to know if everything on the will work first. Like will I get any error codes or anything.

I'll worry about getting hold of them later. just want to know if everything on the will work first. Like will I get any error codes or anything.

Would have to ask a dealer, but as I said you would be the first to do it (that we know about), so they might not have a clue either, or not want to give you the advice.

Ultimately the clocks are pretty much the same in the new Evo sporting I think, as you have the boost sensor there as well. The engine is the same, just a different map and turbo. body comp prob the same system as well. CANBUS system

There should be no problem obtaining parts from an abarth dealer. You dont need to prove you own one.

Although i would not like to see dealer prices on a set of clocks.

i know a good website you may find a nice abarth GP owner you may not know it its called www.fiatforum.com and it has an abarth GP section.
Its not taking the dials apart just out plugging into diff car then putting back

i know a good website you may find a nice abarth GP owner you may not know it its called www.fiatforum.com and it has an abarth GP section.
Its not taking the dials apart just out plugging into diff car then putting back

Yeah I know its not physically taking them apart, but I still wouldnt like taking the dials out the dash and risking something not working, just because he wants his T-Jet to look like the Abarth lol

Your not really risking anything not working, they are plug and play? They would just need proxy allignment to your car Eliot at a guess. Just look for written off ones.

Your not really risking anything not working, they are plug and play? They would just need proxy allignment to your car Eliot at a guess. Just look for written off ones.

There are only 247 in the UK, doubt many have been written off so far, and if so thats a very small amount to find just the one, needle in a haystack comes to mind!

Actually 245 private registered, 393 total...

My lass's brother wrote his off on Christmas day sliding in the ice into a tree... no idea where that ended up though, else I'd have raided it for some parts had I not been at the other end of the country for the xmas period.

Actually 245 private registered, 393 total...

My lass's brother wrote his off on Christmas day sliding in the ice into a tree... no idea where that ended up though, else I'd have raided it for some parts had I not been at the other end of the country for the xmas period.

Might be a good idea to find it out! I am sure plenty of people would be raiding it!

It was a front end impact so engine bay, including turbo, along with the front lights were all damaged. Front (and I think side) airbags went off - no good for an interior swap - though the seats would probably be ok, just maybe a new airbag needed. So all that was really left was rear seats and rear lights and 2 rear wheels.

Back