General A soggy Stanford Hall

Currently reading:
General A soggy Stanford Hall

Ginestra

Giallo è il migliore
A very small turnout today at a rain-soaked Stanford Hall; understandable really as it was a truly vile day. I only saw two B’s – one of which was Pete’s (HP), and I was really pleased to meet him. I bottled out on going in my B and took the Alfa instead. Glad I went though, as there were still some amazing cars to be seen.
Here’s a picture of Pete’s B to remember the day by. It’s always a pleasure to see it!:)

Attachments

• HP Stanford 2012.jpg
    HP Stanford 2012.jpg
    979.9 KB · Views: 54
I went as well. Like Ginestra, I also left my B at home due to the weather. Unfortunately I didn't get there until 2.30. I didn't have to pay at the gate, which I took as a bad sign - correctly, as it turned out. I don't know how many cars had been there in the first place, but when I arrived it was pretty empty. No Ferrari or Lamborghini at all, just a handful of Maserati and a couple of Alfas and Fiats. And one single Barchetta (a silver one). Most of the traders had gone, and the burger van was in the process of shutting down as well.
Let's hope for better weather next year!

Regards
Giorgio

....oh and Dave, I didn't ask about burgers as I'm a veggie. If you had veggieburgers then I'm sorry to have underestimated you! ;)

i didn't go but there should have been vegi options on the stand cooked on a separate bbq so no dead animals got on them, i used to do pure vegi chili paneer kebabs a few shows back.
ff has lots of vegis see https://www.fiatforum.com/groups/vegetarians.html

Back