DSCF1211.JPG

Panda 2012+ A New Sunset Red Panda

Introduction

I hope I,m doing this correctly as this should be photos of my car
in one of the photos I have put covers on the seats to keep them clean as in my job as a Gardener who works for NHS hospital trust using a small tractor and trailer has to in the winter very early 3 4 5am may go salt speading gritting and snow clearing so the seats may get mud or salt or even wet

I had the covers in my old car although looks not OK But the seat were still as NEW were as my first car Punto Mk1 the seats were dirty after 3 years hope later sometime to show you those pics

DSCF1211.JPG

DSCF1213.JPG

DSCF1214.JPG

DSCF1220.JPG
Great colour Nigel!(y)

Funnily enough we followed one on the way down to South Devon yesterday, and I have to say it looks sweet when the sun is shining.

There was also one waiting to be picked up on the day we got our car last year, it was really overcast that day and I have to say it didn't float my boat back then. But my opinion has changed; of course this will make ALL the difference for you now....:eek:

Would I have seen this Sunset Red little beast parked up in Bladon, Oxfordshire this afternoon? The one I saw also had some cheeky toy Panda's in the back windows! (y)

Hello deeyup the reason I wanted that colour was I Have Names for my bikes and cars as the name of my car was going to be called ROSIE I wanted some Reddish Colour I could have chosen Cancan red but that was flat I wanted it to sparkle My bikes name is Larraine I chose that name even before looking buying the bike
also I bought private plates for my car with the letter R = Rosie
did not do that for my bike
this is a pic of my last car Panda MK3 MJ 1.3
DSCF1188.JPG
DSCF1191.JPG

this cat was called Katie hence the number plate YTE

although wen I had the bike for a time the orange looks good but I like the sunset red as its not to bright

Attachments

• DSCF1188.JPG
    DSCF1188.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 64
  • DSCF1191.JPG
    DSCF1191.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 71
I was cleaning the inside of my car sunday when I noticed 2 plastic bits sticking out from when they reconnected my heater seats tonight I tried inserting a screwdriver to get back in position but have made marks I will have to go back to the dealer garage ,I hope me fiddlling with it will not affect the warranty on my car I did not go back to them because it took several days to get them to fix my heater switches

DSCF1426.JPG

DSCF1427.JPG

DSCF1428.JPG

as you can see the marks where I twisted the screwdriver try to these 2 bits into there slots

Took my car to Duxford IWM aircraft museum started off at 7.30 get there just after 10am went Abingdon-oxford-bister-bucks-Bedford-Cambridge way but some traffic at Buckingham and Milton Keynes came back M11-M25-M40 longer but better route only the works traffic on the M25 slowed me down My speed coming back was 70-80 mph up to 3500 rpm and I did switch between normal and Eco mode perhaps not good at going around corners between motorways drove about 225 miles haven't had a look at mpg yet but I think on the way there 39.5 ,Only 2 bad things happen today first mysat nav Garmin Zummo 660 says "system software missing" = I think I might have to send it to Garmin office to get it replaced , the second is I lost my house keys but I phoned up Duxford I think they have been handed In,after I rang them up , will have to look up total mpg ,forgot to say it was very nice whether DSCF1433.JPG

DSCF1446.JPG

DSCF1724.JPG

DSCF1694.JPG
just had a look trip distance 223.6 miles 40.6 mpg that's good as I was running 3000 - 3500 rpm motorway -duel carriageway speeds I could have made it on the 80% fuel I had in the tank but as the fuel light was on I filled up just before getting back to oxford

Last edited:
I phoned them at 9.30 this morning and told them what had happened
they said my waranty will be alright,
I took my car to the garage 2.45 and they Fixed the panel in 15 mins

Thanks Deeyup for your concern

THANKS HARTWELLS ABINGDON 10/10

This is good to hear as my Panda Trekking is on order from Hartwells :)

It's taking so long, they've had to do a free MOT on my Alfa Mito,
which they valued for p/ex months ago :(

This'll actually be the 3rd car I've bought from them- the first being a
s/h Metro in 1982 :eek: and the second a Rover 220SD in 1996 (a friend's
still running that car :eek: )

Chris

Back