A moment of clarity...

Currently reading:
A moment of clarity...

KoArAnG said:
I totally agree with most of the points you have made so far Steve. But I did have enough money at the time I bought my Stilo to buy anything up to 20k, The Stilo Abarth just gave me so much for the money especially at the time. Since then I have lost a lot of faith in the company so I doubt I would buy another Fiat. Although the feeling of being part of a community made it tempting to at least consider buying one this time. I resisted though.

Mark, it was your predicament that prompted my thoughts on this. I can completely understand why you went for another marquee.

Steve said:
I can completely understand why you went for another marquee.

Since when were we talking about tents? :confused::p

Steve said:
I'd say you would be typical of maybe 80% or more of the forum members. A lot of people here only drive a Fiat because of the social side (Clubcento and so on) but if that wasn't there they'd be in a Honda as well.

I love the fact that 99% of italian car owners are so friendly. I have to admit that if my grandfather was still alive, I'd have never inherited his car, so I would have ended up with something completely different. Even if I buy a Honda as my next car, you'll not get rid of me from the forum :devil:

Like I said though, if money allows it, I'll get an Uno Turbo as a fun little run around :) I'll be keeping my Punto for a while yet, all depends on my insurance company really :p

Steve said:
Mark, it was your predicament that prompted my thoughts on this. I can completely understand why you went for another marquee.
I thought that may have had something to do with it Steve. I did try really hard to stay in the Italian car market but it just doesn't pay to do it when buying brand new. Maybe if I was in the market for a second hand car now I would have gone for the Alfa, but sadly I had to go elsewhere :( Not that I am unhappy with what I am doing its just Fiat that made that choice easier or at least the way that people view Fiat. It's a real shame.

The next cars I want are currently way out of my price range... I think, I would really really like a Corolla VVTi, OR an Audi RS4 because they are also really really nice.

I said that to my boss and he said, what would you do with an RS4?

"Drive it around.... really fast"

Steve said:
I can completely understand why you went for another marquee.

gppt2.gif

:chin:

i personally love fiats, and all italian cars

will deffo be getting another, mostly because in most areas Fiats make up the greater percentage of italian cars.

Back