Styling 95-96 PUNTO Lights & Alloys?!

Currently reading:
Styling 95-96 PUNTO Lights & Alloys?!

afzalg2k

hey, does anyone know of any places that sell simaler clear lights to the punto mk2 clear lights for the Cabriolet? or is it just the standard semitransparant side indicators? also anyone know any sites that can advice me on kitting them? i cant find any for the cabriolet! i wanna change the rear lights to, but cant find anywhere! im desperate, im buying the car in 2 days!

also does anyone know if 17" alloys will fit in them?

Thanking you in advance, any help will be uselful Thanks

I don't think you will ever be able to buy aftermarket lights for the Punto cabriolet, us Mk1 owners have waited 10 years and only now are they bringing out lights for it, there are even less cabs on the road.

17"s should fit with a small amount of cutting of the front and rear bumper (inside the arch).
All Punto kits will fit the cab so will the standard Punto front and side headlights and indicators.

I don't understand, all headlights are clear.
If you mean totally clear as in you can clearly see the bulbs and the glass has no texture or diffusing lines then the answer is no.

The only different headlights you can get for the Punto is the smoked headlights that are standard on Italian GTs.

I know what you mean about clear headlights, like on all new cars now. They are starting to make aftermarket clearlights for cars like saxo, 206 etc, and in maxpower they said expect to see punto ones too. I doubt they have come out yet though

"Spirito di Punto"

has anyone seen clear rear clusters for the mk1, i dont mean lexus style, i mean clear like side repeaters???? anywhere do them????

andy

It dont matter if u win by an inch or a mile ... winnings winning!

the completely clear lights look more like u strip light cover they look awful.the lexus style lights look wicked fitted i got them on my mk1 sporting and they look fantastic.:D

Back