850 saloon

Currently reading:
850 saloon

hello chaps anyone out there got a carburetor for a 1964 850 saloon seems to have holley type one on ,single choke think on later models a webber single choke was fitted thanks lads dave

hello chaps anyone out there got a carburetor for a 1964 850 saloon seems to have holley type one on ,single choke think on later models a webber single choke was fitted thanks lads dave
Yes Dave.
I have a few. What is it 30ICF? Only thing is I'm quite a distance aways. I'm in Australia.
Let me know. and I'll find the best one I can post it to you. they are not very big nor heavy. It could do with a rebuild though as it been sitting around for years. (crud, varnish etc).
You can PM me your address details.
Cheers
Nick

thanks for reply nick ,yes it is a 30 icf holley says licencenza weber on carb , you are a distance away eh , what would you want for carb nick thanks again for reply dave

25 quid should cover carb & postage.
Let me know Cheers I'll have to dig it out of the garage.

sounds good nick , one thing i want to try first is a service kit on mine see if it has any bearing on problem if not will contact you again and have it of you mate ,please keep an eye on this thread thanks alot appreciated dave

Back