IMG_3242.jpeg

500 (Abarth) 595 Competizione 180

Introduction

Just had this delivered, in place of the 124 Spider GT now for sale at Veloces. Absolutely bonkers thing. Already added self dipping rear view mirror. Intend adding car play using the proxi alignment procedure ( I hope ! )
Do you have a part number for the rear view mirror that you fitted into your new car? I have 735455582, but I think that is for a Series III. I take it that the loom was already in place and just a case of plugging in?? Or was it more work?

Do you have a part number for the rear view mirror that you fitted into your new car? I have 735455582, but I think that is for a Series III. I take it that the loom was already in place and just a case of plugging in?? Or was it more work?
I just bought a self dipping mirror for a Fiat 500. Same mirror in the 2011 model as the 2017 one. I just checked the mount was the same in the pictures. The mirror in a 500L is not the same. Used the ign controlled supply to the roof switch and the earth connection. If you want it to clear in reverse then you need to run a wire from reverse switch to the mirror. I didn't bother, if it's not clear when reversing , turn it off on the switch!
On my car 2017 Dark Blue/Dark Green was an ignition controlled 12V and Black was earth. On the mirror the wire in the centre of the plug is the earth, the white wire is the reverse connection if I remember correctly. It's easy to test -ve to centre wire and apply 12V to the other ones in turn, one will do nothing when you shine a torch in the front sensor, the other will dim the mirror, that's the one you want.:)

Last edited:
I just bought a self dipping mirror for a Fiat 500. Same mirror in the 2011 model as the 2017 one. I just checked the mount was the same in the pictures. The mirror in a 500L is not the same. Used the ign controlled supply to the roof switch and the earth connection. If you want it to clear in reverse then you need to run a wire from reverse switch to the mirror. I didn't bother, if it's not clear when reversing , turn it off on the switch!
On my car 2017 Dark Blue/Dark Green was an ignition controlled 12V and Black was earth. On the mirror the wire in the centre of the plug is the earth, the white wire is the reverse connection if I remember correctly. It's easy to test -ve to centre wire and apply 12V to the other ones in turn, one will do nothing when you shine a torch in the front sensor, the other will dim the mirror, that's the one you want.:)
Thanks for the tips. If I can find a reasonably priced one, then I might give it a go. (y)

Back