Technical 595 boost gauge

Currently reading:
Technical 595 boost gauge

Vafung19802

Hi guys been having a few technical issues with my 595
Passenger seatbelt warning was bleeping even with seatbelt engaged ,
This has stopped there’s not even a warning light to belt up for the passenger ,so not sure what has happened?

Secondly my boost gauge has decided to stop working in both modes could this issue be connected to the electrics on the seatbelt sensor ?
Or totally independent?

Thank you

How old is your car and battery?

Weird things do happen when the battery starts to fail, so may explain the seatbelt error (or even the boost gauge)

The boost gauge could be a leaking turbo pipe, check the pipes and the joints.

That's me out of ideas

Weird things do happen when the battery starts to fail, so may explain the seatbelt error (or even the boost gauge)

That's me out of ideas
Update on the fault took it for a drive earlier on and boost gauge is working 🤦🏻‍♂️
I’m thinking possibly it was colder this morning and abarth gremlin decided to pay a visit .

The car is a 2012
Good point I’m not sure it’s the original fiat battery and may have been changed but not sure when .

Many years ago I had Punto hgt and was having some issues with the electrics

Changed the battery and all sorted .

I will investigate the battery further ,
Thank you for your idea

Car is boosting perfect

My boost gauge was not always working when I just bought my Abarth. After changing the (I think original battery, so 10+ years old) battery, the gauge works all the time and the faint glowing lights in my instrumentcluster are also back to working normal.

gr J

That's me out of ideas
Second that. I've seen alsorts of crazy shenanigans when a battery is on its way out 👍🏻🍻

Back