General 500x sport

Currently reading:
General 500x sport

Hi I enquired about the car to see what model it was it is a Firefly and the pictures you sent the left one is the one I'm actually looking at buying
Good choice. 1.0 ltr will be a manual gearbox, the 1.3 ltr is a DCT/auto... so make sure it has the gearbox you prefer.

I'd have chosen a 1.3 with a manual box, if they existed, but they don#'t, so I went with the 1.0 ltr, since manual is more my cup of tea.

Ralf S.

Good choice. 1.0 ltr will be a manual gearbox, the 1.3 ltr is a DCT/auto... so make sure it has the gearbox you prefer.

I'd have chosen a 1.3 with a manual box, if they existed, but they don#'t, so I went with the 1.0 ltr, since manual is more my cup of tea.

Ralf S.
Hi finally bought the blue one in the left picture, only one problem in the ad it said it had the winter pack which said it had heated front and rear heated seats so when I got home I looked for the buttons and couldn't find them so looks like they gave the wrong description, it was one of the things that partly persuaded me to get it

Hi finally bought the blue one in the left picture, only one problem in the ad it said it had the winter pack which said it had heated front and rear heated seats so when I got home I looked for the buttons and couldn't find them so looks like they gave the wrong description, it was one of the things that partly persuaded me to get it

That's annoying... I don't know what I'd do... but I'd complain to the dealer you bought it from, so at least they know they stuffed up. Quite often they just use generic descriptions and don't check the ad's.. but they're still responsible if they misled you.

Ask them for a free service voucher, or a new set of mats or something to make up for it.

Ralf S.

Back