Technical 500L 1.6 diesel Multijet Trekking

Currently reading:
Technical 500L 1.6 diesel Multijet Trekking

Iosif63

Engine yellow warning was intermittent now permanent, no problem with the engine, car is regularly serviced and performs well. Also, when on cruise control car jerks for 15-39 minutes, also intermittent. Switched off cruise control, no problem. ABS, ECS also intermittent faults, now permanent on dashboard. Car mechanically is OK, use it every day from Arbroath to Aberdeen for work. Is there a main control card that may be faulty and creates all these electrical faults. Just an insight before I go to a sparky. Thanks

Do I have to go to a garage to get the codes or it's something via an app or a portable equipment to get them myself? What do you recommend?

Do I have to go to a garage to get the codes or it's something via an app or a portable equipment to get them myself? What do you recommend?

I personally use a Foxwell code reader but someone on here will be able to give advice on the easiest way to retrieve the codes. Any reputable garage should be able to code read it for you for a small fee, failing that if there’s any members near you you’ll get them read for a mug of tea……and a biscuit!

Back