image.jpg

500 500 street

Introduction

Just thought i would post some pics of my new 500 street which replaced a BNW lounge with italian stripes, ive just finished painting the calipers and putting in the piaa dlr bulbs. Just not sure what next black check roof or black arrow stripes?image.jpg
Reactions: philnicandamy
Hi chas379' the one thing i didnt need to do was to clean the calipers as the car was straight from the dealer although you need to get a decent cleaner if not. I used halfords own red caliper paint . just had car up on axle stands and very carefully painted everything that i could reach then applied a second coat once first had gone tacky, just dont apply to thick otherwise can run and drip.

Just thought i would post some pics of my new 500 street which replaced a BNW lounge with italian stripes, ive just finished painting the calipers and putting in the piaa dlr bulbs. Just not sure what next black check roof or black arrow stripes?View attachment 107983

I have the exact same 500 as you...

Strange question, I tried to get insurance for the 500 street with Direct Line yesterday and they were unable to locate the model I have. I had to tell them all the extras that it has and they had to manually enter this into the system. Did you find you had the same issue?

Yes similiar im with quote me happy and they dont have it listed, so im waiting for them to get back to me im covered by the 7 day fiat insurance for a few days yet still. i went on go compare and the street was there in the model list so got some quotes based on my renewal and quote me happy where the cheapest go figure!

Have had a nightmare getting insurance, have noticed on all the insurance sites a model called the rock star? Some companies actually listed a street but when i went to purchase the policy the car had changed to the rock star. Started to google the 500 rock star and its basically the european street so i reckon the information given to insurance companies in the uk must be wrong , so i have changed car on my existing policy as a rock star and will hope that the street is updated to replace the rock star when my renewal is due.

Back