General 500 is the 8th best selling car in April 2013 (UK)

Currently reading:
General 500 is the 8th best selling car in April 2013 (UK)

This is the highest it's ever been isn't it? :D

More than the A3, Mini & 208 :slayer:
Not too shabby. I saw a real boatload of Fiat 500's when I was in London last week, especially in the smart part of town in the South Kensington area.

I wonder if they're counting all variants including the new 500L, or whether this is just the hatch (and maybe convertible).

It's a very good result for Fiat, as I should imagine they won't have got a top 8 result since the days of one of earlier Puntos, but if it's been achieved purely on registrations of the regular 500 hatch, now in its 5th year, then it's an awesome achievement which goes some way to making up for the predictably low figures from the wider Fiat Group.

Good going, especially for a 5.5 year old model half way between UK registration changeover. It's quite amazing how it keeps selling.

If only the same could be said for the rest of the range :(
Well this is very good for us as it makes our cars look new even though its over 3 years old = ) If they come up with a major facelift then our 500's will look more old school and not in a good way, like the 1st generation mini. If i had a 1st generation mini id be angry as the 2nd gen is way better! Lets see what happens, but from what i see and with those sales figures, fiat doesnt seem too bothered about releasing any new versions of the 500, just some minor tweaks to the car.

Lets hope they don't muck it up if they do facelift it.
Actually, I can believe they still use the T Jet engine in the Abarth. N America gets the Multiair as do the Alfa Mito and Gulietta.

Lets hope they don't muck it up if they do facelift it.
Actually, I can believe they still use the T Jet engine in the Abarth. N America gets the Multiair as do the Alfa Mito and Gulietta.
Well Europe is third world so we will get all the goodies last. I still cant believe they dont have xenons or ESP as standard for example, while in the US the lounge has them as standard.

If i was buying my 500 new i would definitely refuse to buy it unless they give me the ESP for free! (i bought the 1.4 so it came standard with mine)

'Fraud I don't agree about the Mini Ahmett. I had a first generation Cooper and prefer the styling to later ones. Probably just me, though.

Back