599DAB3E-D157-4D16-ADBA-8B2B21910B07.jpeg

500 500 by Gucci

Literally…my dream car!

Introduction

If I had won the lottery…this is the car I would have bought!!!!
I longed for her so bad … 8 years later and half my handbag collection sold off I GOT HER 🙈❤️🥳
Now it’s upkeep…. She’s knocking on but I’m handy and can fit my own parts!
I think it was eBay but I bought them so long ago I can’t find them in my purchase list I remember them taking a long time to arrive so probably from China
Thanks. I've searched high and low but it seems they're not available any more. I've got a couple made from stainless steel but they don't have the impact of chrome.

Your car's looking great! How do you find using those pedal covers - they look like they make the pedals somewhat larger and I have trouble now with my big feet...!

Thanks. I've searched high and low but it seems they're not available any more. I've got a couple made from stainless steel but they don't have the impact of chrome.

Your car's looking great! How do you find using those pedal covers - they look like they make the pedals somewhat larger and I have trouble now with my big feet...!
I’ll keep looking through my purchase history see if I can see when I got them
The pedal covers are fantastic! They look amazing and I’ve had no issue with using
When I got my first 500 I did have an issue with the pedals being high but these lengthen just enough though I have to say they are almost identical to the regular pedals just a wee bit fatter and longer

Back