Styling 40mm or 60mm springs

Currently reading:
Styling 40mm or 60mm springs

darkwave109

unsure if i should go 40mm or 60 mm on my seicento s...i want to make the wheels fill the arches i havent bought alloys prob get 14s since there easy to get unlike 13s...i will also have a universal exhaust on any ideas

Hi personaly i would go foe the 40mm drop. I have a Cinq sporting with a 60mm drop & if the car is a daily driver its just a bit low and speed bumps become very anoying.

Hi personaly i would go foe the 40mm drop. I have a Cinq sporting with a 60mm drop & if the car is a daily driver its just a bit low and speed bumps become very anoying.

I'm guessing mines a 60mm drop too, as mine is only slightly higher than yours in the pics of them side by side at stirling, but yours is on 13's and i'm on 14's

i'd agree to go for the 40mm drop, im just okay with mine, but have to be really careful over speedbumps and the potholed/subsiding roads near me. i have bottomed out on one speedbump and my sideskirts have a few scratches on the underside, as does the exhaust backbox, so yup, 40mm is the way to go for sure (y)

Back