360 Mouse + Keyboard

Currently reading:
360 Mouse + Keyboard

Anyone found a way of getting a mosue to work for the 360 yet? I see an adapter online but It would be easier with software.

The Keyboard works to type with but I want to show the 360 Halo 3 communitiy that with a mouse and Keyboard, I will own purely!

Last edited:
Cos everyone has a P.C. with 3 3.2ghz dual core processors and a 512 ddr graphics card lying around, that will play a 100% of all games for it with no compatibility issues...tho tbf if you could get one in a nice tidy case for 200 notes mebbe people would...

Cos everyone has a P.C. with 3 3.2ghz dual core processors and a 512 ddr graphics card lying around, that will play a 100% of all games for it with no compatibility issues...tho tbf if you could get one in a nice tidy case for 200 notes mebbe people would...
:yeahthat:

xfps sniper v3.0 around £60 on ebay then youll need a logitec g5 lazer mouse and a keyboard even allows you to plug ps2 guns/wheels in :D mine will be arriving soon the v1 and 2 are crap severre mouse lag they have sorted it with the v3 sniper its bright green in colour :) i soon will own the fraggin on cod4 :D

i also have a high spec dual core pc but my conputer now struggles to run new games like crytek so i went out and brought myself a xbox 360 which is much better for gaming although i miss my mouse lol well soon i shall have one on my 360

Last edited:
Let me know how it runs. I plugged my Cherry USB keyboard into the box and it works.

My mouse is a Microsoft HABU gaming mouse which powers up (I know because it has blue neons) but doesn't respond.

If the device works with no irregularities I'll probably purchase one. My little bro and his friends inform me that although people use a mouse for HALO 3, because of the way the movement controls were programmed, you can't actually Look about freely and it moves what ever speed you set the sensitivity to for however long you move the mouse.

Or something to that effect.

its great, im using a logitec lazer g5 mouse and an old keyboard works wicked on COD 4 and Soldier of Fortune not tried it on halo 3 yet still trying to complete SOF already done COD4 im killer with a sniper rifle now :D

Last edited:
Back