Technical 2016 500x multiple warning lights

Currently reading:
Technical 2016 500x multiple warning lights

HBCarl

Recently the airbag, seat belt and park brake warning lights will sometimes all be on at the same time (with the seat belt chime dinging too) and sometimes all of them will be off. Maybe a bad ground. Maybe a bad connector (if there is one common to all of those faults). I have had a problem where the ground in one of the tail light assemblies corroded to the point the connector fell apart so maybe another similar fault is causing this problem. I've been looking and can't find a wiring diagram that covers these parts of that car, other than a $300 version from diyrepairmanuals.com. I don't mind paying for a wiring manual but I was hoping to not have to pay that much. Can someone help me in this regard? I've read that there are subscription services for manuals but all that I've found seem scammy. TIA

Recently the airbag, seat belt and park brake warning lights will sometimes all be on at the same time (with the seat belt chime dinging too) and sometimes all of them will be off. Maybe a bad ground. Maybe a bad connector (if there is one common to all of those faults). I have had a problem where the ground in one of the tail light assemblies corroded to the point the connector fell apart so maybe another similar fault is causing this problem. I've been looking and can't find a wiring diagram that covers these parts of that car, other than a $300 version from diyrepairmanuals.com. I don't mind paying for a wiring manual but I was hoping to not have to pay that much. Can someone help me in this regard? I've read that there are subscription services for manuals but all that I've found seem scammy. TIA
Often the warning lights coming on in a random fashion indicates battery problems. See is the stop start works it will only work if the battery is charged enough, if it doesn't work get the battery checked.

Back