PXL_20220128_135816056.jpg

500X 2016 500x 1.4 multiair cross

Introduction

My new daily driver and family transport, looking forwards to racking up the miles in it.
Reactions: macmac and ben
Welcome, looks very similar to my 2016 cross plus. Is that white or the so-called Grey (that looks pink under sodium streetlights!)

Hi, its ice white apparently, I need to find a touch up pen as some nice person has scratched the passenger mirror which is annoying.

Otherwise it's proving to be a fantastic car, very capable on a run and surprisingly good on fuel.

Great, glad you like it.

Ours is the 4wd 170hp version with the 9 speed transmission which can be pretty brisk if you push it but I would not describe it as "good on fuel"!

I've not had to look for our paint code yet but there should be a sticker with it on (example). If it's the same as the baby 500 it's on the bottom of the hatch (I must go and check)

This is a 2wd 140bhp manual, it seems to be doing about 34mpg average and close to 40/42mpg on a run, which compared to my old MG6 is spectacular- driven like a nun would see 24mpg and about 30 on a run, if it wasn't broken or throwing eml lights for fun!

I want to say I've seen that paint code sticker on the hatch, but it could be on the front door pillars too.

Back