Freemont 2014 Freemont - Alternative Headphones?

Currently reading:
Freemont 2014 Freemont - Alternative Headphones?

cosmichobo

G'day!

I've owned my Fiat Freemont now for a couple of years... and really the only complaint I have is with the stock headphones. The car came with 2, both of which had serious issues with the battery cover. I bought 2 more 2nd hand off eBay - and both had the same problem. The battery covers are all cracked, and don't lock in.

To get by, we've been using rubber bands and/or gaffer tape to try hold them together... but the kids are getting restless as they often need adjustment, not to mention pulling at hair sometimes!

I know this isn't a new problem - when we got the car and found the problem, I know I did some research... Tried contacting Fiat to ask about buying replacement battery covers but never got an answer... Saw some people have 3d-printed solutions but I dont have a printer.

So - I'm about ready to just go buy some non Fiat replacements. Thing is, if I recall (?) not all bluetooth headphones will work..?

Can someone suggest what brand / model they have had success with?

Thanks!

Oh - and - how do you deal with switching between the 2 channels? IE the stock headphones have a switch for channel 1 or 2...

Back