Technical 2013 Maxi XL SX 1.6 Multijet roof damage repair question

Currently reading:
Technical 2013 Maxi XL SX 1.6 Multijet roof damage repair question

rhasp

Hi, I have a 2013 Fiat Doblo Maxi XL SX 1.6 Multijet (Category S Damage) and have been searching relentlessly online for advice on repairing the damage seen in the pictures below.

I noticed from the inside of the van the top roof part seems to be bolted in and sealed with a rubber seal. Could it be as simple as just swapping the roof out for a new one?

The van is taking water damage as a result of the rupture on the top but apart from the roof damage, the van is mechanically sound. Do you think this would be a manageable repair? My body repair guy is on holidays until the new year so I thought I would educate myself first before approaching him.

Thanks for reading, here are the pictures of the damage:

C195473.jpg

C195485.jpg

IMG20181210154647.jpg

Hi, I have a 2013 Fiat Doblo Maxi XL SX 1.6 Multijet (Category S Damage) and have been searching relentlessly online for advice on repairing the damage seen in the pictures below.

I noticed from the inside of the van the top roof part seems to be bolted in and sealed with a rubber seal. Could it be as simple as just swapping the roof out for a new one?

The van is taking water damage as a result of the rupture on the top but apart from the roof damage, the van is mechanically sound. Do you think this would be a manageable repair? My body repair guy is on holidays until the new year so I thought I would educate myself first before approaching him.

Thanks for reading, here are the pictures of the damage:

View attachment 195923

View attachment 195924

View attachment 195925

Hi. :)

As you will have seen the doblo section isnt the busiest..

But a cursory glance at the parts websites appear to suggest you are right. And it IS a bolt on part.

ePER is the factory parts fische system.

But other versions are available.. ;)

Charlie

Thanks for getting back to me, I sifted through the ePER site but could not find the bolt on roof part, it appears the site stops showing information on vans post 2005?

Do you know the name of the part by any chance so I could google search for someone who may sell it?

Back