General 2012 New Panda - all comments here please :)

Currently reading:
General 2012 New Panda - all comments here please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's all it is really, albeit it a very well-engineered and very expensive one....

There's a difference though. When it has the original makers badge on it and it's sold through the original makers dealers then it's a remake rather than a replica. Like the current 500.

There's a difference though. When it has the original makers badge on it and it's sold through the original makers dealers then it's a remake rather than a replica. Like the current 500.

Except that this is a one-off and isn't 'being sold' by anyone.... :bang:

My Panda probably shares more parts with a Lancia than this does.... :rolleyes:

Except that this is a one-off and isn't 'being sold' by anyone.... :bang:

My Panda probably shares more parts with a Lancia than this does.... :rolleyes:

I never said it shared any parts with any current Lancias?

It's not a one off..... there are already three of them including the car that's been doing the track tests.

That'd be telling.

pics.jpg

;)

http://www.autocar.co.uk/News/NewsArticle.aspx?AR=253197

Looks like a wait for the new model until 2012.

Well I always said that 2011 was very optimistic. So if its coming out in 2012 will it make the UK in that year? If Fiat leave it till 2013 thats a hell of a long way off and they would have lost a lot of ground and sales. So its looking like there will only be 3 types of Panda sold next year down from 7. Fiat have covered most of their bases though with still offering the most popular models. However its still some sales lost with no sports, eleganza and 4x4 models in the line up for 2011.

Morning Panda people!:p

Just to revive an old thread; there's a current thread on the 500 part regarding colours, and there was an article I spotted on the fiatblog.nl page about the new Panda.

http://www.fiatblog.nl/?p=10334

My Dutch isn't exactly pro(!) but basically it looks like it will be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September before going into production later this year, and will be on sale to dealers in Feb 2012 (not sure if that's in Holland, Italy or wherever).

It will be interesting to see if it does actually go ahead as planned this time and also what the engines are going to be. Our PCP runs out in Dec 2012 on the 500 so the new Panda could well be in the running...

Very 500'ish but I don't mind that. I can't help thinking that Marchionne made a mistake in delaying the launch of new models. The current dated model range has clearly contributed to Fiats market decline. Hope it has a twin air engine.

Very 500'ish but I don't mind that. I can't help thinking that Marchionne made a mistake in delaying the launch of new models. The current dated model range has clearly contributed to Fiats market decline. Hope it has a twin air engine.

Just to say I'm not sure the image included in the article is anything more than another computer-generated one. Think I've seen it knocking about elsewhere although I could be wrong!

However I agree that it is likely to have some resemblance to the 500, although we shall have to wait until September it seems....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back