2012/2013 Football Season

Currently reading:
2012/2013 Football Season

Marching on together!! ;)

I'm a Leeds fan and yesterday we beat Wolverhampton.

Or as we were singing "your just a little town in West Brom"

NOOOOOOO! Wolves are nothing to do with us! Besides Wolverhampton is actually a city lmao. We hate the wolves here though so never associate them with us. But ain't they a massive pile of dog sh*t? We hammered them last season 5-1, got there manager sacked, watched them get relegated in last place and also manged to finish 10th ourselves. Our best year for an eternity. I personally think were the team to look out for this season as well. (y)

NOOOOOOO! Wolves are nothing to do with us! Besides Wolverhampton is actually a city lmao. We hate the wolves here though so never associate them with us. But ain't they a massive pile of dog sh*t? We hammered them last season 5-1, got there manager sacked, watched them get relegated in last place and also manged to finish 10th ourselves. Our best year for an eternity. I personally think were the team to look out for this season as well. (y)

YAY, pissed of two clubs with one song :slayer:

Dont think our aim was to make them feel happy about themselves, especially since we're not exactly a big team anymore.

It was funny looking at the team sizes in the program, they had twice the amount of players that we did. :eek:

But we've got Neil Warnock

Neil Warnock. Good luck! The guy's certifiable!
I used to watch Leeds at Elland Road in the 60's and 70's when THE team were together. It was a great priviledge to watch. I haven't been back since we moved away.
I think, like somebody above wrote, that after the fantastic spectacle of the Olympics, the new football season seems like an anti-climax. Petulant players and managers, foul-mouthed fans and a fairly predictable outcome.

YAY, pissed of two clubs with one song :slayer:

Dont think our aim was to make them feel happy about themselves, especially since we're not exactly a big team anymore.

It was funny looking at the team sizes in the program, they had twice the amount of players that we did. :eek:

But we've got Neil Warnock

Wolves are in ruins at the moment. There is so much bad activity going on behind the scenes, players wanting to leave. Arguments etc. Plus there all still sour about being relegated. I wouldn't count the win too high In your books. I doubt wolves will win a game for a while. Especially not before transfer season closes. Too much **** going on.

Neil Warnock. Good luck! The guy's certifiable!
I used to watch Leeds at Elland Road in the 60's and 70's when THE team were together. It was a great priviledge to watch. I haven't been back since we moved away.
I think, like somebody above wrote, that after the fantastic spectacle of the Olympics, the new football season seems like an anti-climax. Petulant players and managers, foul-mouthed fans and a fairly predictable outcome.

This and the blatant cheating in the form of players constantly diving and play acting has been putting me off football more and more for years. Only when officials start severely punishing the culprits will the game improve, and maybe then I'll show some interest again.

Back