Technical 2006 Doblo with one button remote will not operate locking system,

Currently reading:
Technical 2006 Doblo with one button remote will not operate locking system,

gordon123123

2006 Doblo 1 with one button remote will not operate locking system, the remote used to work a few years ago but packed up, button stopped responding, recently the case fell apart , new case loaded with the little immobiliser capsule thing and the circuit board fitted after replacing the switch , when pushing the button the LED Lights ! However it does not lock unlock car! I have tried key in ign, pressing the button in off standby and run positions but noting in the way of operating door locks happens (car starts OK ) So thinking its well out of synchronization by now i searched the handbook and the internet for how to re synchronise it but nothing i have tried so far works and seems to be a lot of people in a similar position ! I have tried disconnecting battery to reset but cant find a suitable procedure, is there one? have done it on ford and Peugeot easely , or if its automatic putting kry in ignition is there something else adrift? hoping some one can answer Thanks in advance

yes all doors power lock /unlock OK just remote stopped working, presumably because of a bad button , button no click and solder broken one end

2006 Doblo 1 with one button remote will not operate locking system, the remote used to work a few years ago but packed up, button stopped responding, recently the case fell apart , new case loaded with the little immobiliser capsule thing and the circuit board fitted after replacing the switch , when pushing the button the LED Lights ! However it does not lock unlock car! I have tried key in ign, pressing the button in off standby and run positions but noting in the way of operating door locks happens (car starts OK ) So thinking its well out of synchronization by now i searched the handbook and the internet for how to re synchronise it but nothing i have tried so far works and seems to be a lot of people in a similar position ! I have tried disconnecting battery to reset but cant find a suitable procedure, is there one? have done it on ford and Peugeot easely , or if its automatic putting kry in ignition is there something else adrift? hoping some one can answer Thanks in advance
no one?

Back