Croma 2006 06 Reg Fiat Croma 1.9 Multijet Dynamic

Currently reading:
Croma 2006 06 Reg Fiat Croma 1.9 Multijet Dynamic

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi folks, The Croma in question was mine until last May when I had the opportunity to buy a 4x4 at a very attractive price. I sold the Croma locally (Durham area) at an almost giveaway price. If you check my post history on here you will get an idea of what happened during my year of ownership. Spent quite a lot - cambelt, springs, shockers, brakes etc - things you will all be familiar with. I did hear indirectly that it had a clutch problem a few months ago and they had the DMF/clutch replaced which cost around £900.
Whether that has any connection with the current claimed 'gearbox bearings problem' I have no idea but hope this info will help anyone interested. No idea how it got to be in Cheshire now!
Nick

Looks like its been sold - I had a look at it -3rd and 4th gears were goosed and definitely in need of a gearbox strip which wouldn't have made the purchase cost effective

As earlier posts say, you could buy one in good order for what the asking price was

Back