2005 fiat scudo starting problem

Currently reading:
2005 fiat scudo starting problem

katie81

HELP:cry:

I have a 2005 Fiat Scudo 2.0 JTD turbo engine and last week I drove it to work and everything was fine. When I left work to go home not even 2 minutes of driving the car cut off on me and has not started since. I have a friend that knows about cars and this is what we know so far. It cranks fine the timing is good no fuel is getting to the injectors. I had the crank sensor replaced and still does not start. If anyone had this problem or knows what the problem could be please let me know.
thank you
katie

:)thanks for the response, do you know where the stop solenoid is located and what this part exactly does??? Just so when I take it for repairs I have some knowledge of what is going on thanks!!!!!

It will be on the engine top somewhere with wires coming out. Its normally closed & cuts fuel supply to the injection pump.

Well replaced the stop relay and the computer for the vehicle and it still will not start:bang::bang::bang::bang: what next anyone have any ideas??????

Possibly fuel pump in the tank, have had a few break up, but no good guessing, will cost a fortune changing part ad hoc,

Back