4104600823_7d21236bdf_b.jpg

1967 Cuda

Introduction

my dads 67 plymouth barracuda 318 v8

4104600823_7d21236bdf_b.jpg

0210659001262189953.jpg

0772161001262189876.jpg

0916402001262190115.jpg
they did them for the uk market, so did everything uk spec, alot of people say, because it's rhd it's not american. but it's rarer as it's rhd, as they didnt make many of them, but it's each to there own of what they think,

Could also have been made for the Australian and South African markets too where a number of RHD USA muscle car models were officially sold.

Is it not a Barracuda though rather than a 'Cuda (which came out in 1970 as a high performance option of the 'E' body Barracuda - see pic below)? Your dad's car is still gorgeous though! :yum:

Mopar FTW! :slayer:

Attachments

• Plymouth_Barracuda_1971.jpg
    Plymouth_Barracuda_1971.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 20
Could also have been made for the Australian and South African markets too where a number of RHD USA muscle car models were officially sold.

Is it not a Barracuda though rather than a 'Cuda (which came out in 1970 as a high performance option of the 'E' body Barracuda - see pic below)? Your dad's car is still gorgeous though! :yum:

Mopar FTW! :slayer:

yeh your absolutely right, people call them cuda's or barracuda's its just same really, but you are right, the propper cuda's came out in 70's with the big mopar engine's, yes they also did them for the austrailian markets, to, but the uk spec, came with the formular s suspension and front disk brakes as standard, instead of drum brakes. the aussie imports could of been the same as well, but this has been in uk since new as america imported so many to the uk. anything below 1969 im pretty sure they came with a 273 ci v8 or a slant 6. the same shape as my dads are the a-bodys, but they did a fast back, coupe (my dads) or convertible.

but the cuda's after 1970 are real muscle. with the big engine's and mopar power.

chas uno i put barracuda on the write up bit, as i thought some1 clever would of picked up, thanks.

so is this 3140Tipo your dad? or just coincidence that he owns a house in anglesey, and lives in manchester as well lol. either way that car is stunning, someone who runs one of them in this country deserves respect, how's the MPG? lol or is GPM?

so is this 3140Tipo your dad? or just coincidence that he owns a house in anglesey, and lives in manchester as well lol. either way that car is stunning, someone who runs one of them in this country deserves respect, how's the MPG? lol or is GPM?

yes 3140tipo is my dad, i was going to use his login untill i found an uno, but i thought i might aswell register if im going to be getin a fiat this year, hopefully uno. well my dads on holiday at the min, and hasnt even drove the car yet, he bought it, and the guy has let him keep it in his garage untill the snow stops, but get's picked up weekend and then were hopefully of to a show, wouldnt like to know what it does mpg wise, probally 20mpg if you take it easy, but when my dad drive's it, about 15mpg, but it's tax exempt, all i can say though it's sounds awsome

Back