General 18" alloys for sale

Currently reading:
General 18" alloys for sale

Chrisgr

A set of 4 available for immediate dispatch, all ready in the boxes!! Light cosmetic marks, nothing to worry about. Could be used for winter tyres. 20190827_172103.jpeg

I did not think people were changing to winter tyres in this day and age of all weather ones available.....its not the 1960's
i have never been stuck in snow ice or mud and keep mine on all the time
the only thing i do is hose off my alloys regularly and clean the inside of the arches as this gets forgotten until summer with most people
so keep you nice alloys on,get decent tyres and hose off,just saves all the faf
luigi

I did not think people were changing to winter tyres in this day and age of all weather ones available.....its not the 1960's
the only thing i do is hose off my alloys regularly and clean the inside of the arches as this gets forgotten until summer with most people
luigi
It was just a suggestion, maybe someone is looking for a set, anyway, if there are no offers i might refurb them, paint them gloss black and just keep them as a second set[emoji16]

luigi

I do. I prefer higher profile tires in winter and lower profile, wider tires in summer. Besides, it's not only about tires. We have rather harsh winter conditions here in Lithuania and keeping two separate sets of wheels is a common occurrence. One battered "heavy duty" set for winter, and one "nice and shiny" set for summer. That's usually how we roll here.

Still, you have a point there. If you look after your wheels regularly from the beginning, it might prove more practical in the long run, saving you from the hustle of seasonal wheel changes and the related expenses, plus need for storage.

Last edited:
Back