Technical 165 sport

Currently reading:
Technical 165 sport

Didn't mean to hit the "thanks" button, and can't see a way to reverse it!

Anyway, no point fitting a dump valve on a Diesel as they don't have a throttle butterfly.

Didn't mean to hit the "thanks" button, and can't see a way to reverse it!

Anyway, no point fitting a dump valve on a Diesel as they don't have a throttle butterfly.

Look at you tube there on golfs tdi and other diesels

Dump valve would be a nightmare wiring and piping, not to mention the amount of trips to Fiat to get warning lights knocked off till you get it right,
you'd be better off getting a straight through exhaust and a induction kit, you get serious turbo noise then. :D

Do you know what a lotus talbot sunbeam is ran one 25 years ago was well rapid then but now got a 165 sport 200 bhp awesome for a diesel

Has yours been remapped?
You know they are 165bhp, hence 165

Has yours been remapped?
You know they are 165bhp, hence 165

Had it remapped but went fiat for some work under warranty and they reset it back to standard so bought a tmc tuning box which works great more power and better mpg

Love it when people buy a performance modification and go YEAH MPG! :p

It's only real performance if you destroy your MPG! :D

Have you ever had a diesel remapped?
I drove down doing 43mpg and came back with 30more hp and 60lbft of torque and hitting 56mpg.
it's night and day! But i need my warranty so wont do mine this time :(

My warranty is up soon (59 plate) looking to get it re-maped. Is there anything else I should do. Was going to get a bmc or k&n air filter. Should I change the brakes?

I no mechanic so I'm a bit lost with all the chat on here.

I love the power I get now, but would love some more lol, and better MPG would be a bonus.

Any recommendations on where to go? I live in Scotland (Edinburgh)

:)

Back