Technical 12" Wheels?

Currently reading:
Technical 12" Wheels?

Greetings from a 1974 Fiat 500 owner!

I'm planning to significantly increase the power of my 500, and I'm looking at using an X1/9 rear hub/axle assembly; however, I want to keep the car looking as stock looking as possible, which means I need to run 12" wheels.

Does anyone know if a Fiat 500/126 (12") wheel would fit on these rear hubs?

Thanks!

-Bobby

Greetings from a 1974 Fiat 500 owner!

I'm planning to significantly increase the power of my 500, and I'm looking at using an X1/9 rear hub/axle assembly; however, I want to keep the car looking as stock looking as possible, which means I need to run 12" wheels.

Does anyone know if a Fiat 500/126 (12") wheel would fit on these rear hubs?

Thanks!

-Bobby
Hi Bobby, it seems like they would fit, the pcd is the same (98 x 4) for both, and the off set is between 30 and 40mm for both. Best of luck with the 500!

Hi Bobby, it seems like they would fit, the pcd is the same (98 x 4) for both, and the off set is between 30 and 40mm for both. Best of luck with the 500!
Thanks Ollie! I'm more worried about caliper clearance to the inside of the 12" rim, which is about 250mm diameter. Any idea how much the caliper sticks out from center of wheel?

Thanks Ollie! I'm more worried about caliper clearance to the inside of the 12" rim, which is about 250mm diameter. Any idea how much the caliper sticks out from center of wheel?
Ah I see, I can have a check later. I’ll send some photos

Hi, just got around to measuring it. From the outside of the brake calliper, it’s 25cm across so if it did fit it would be extremely close.

Back