12 reg corsa

Currently reading:
12 reg corsa

does that mean its new?
got one as a higher car 1.4 auto, is total crap feels worse than a mk1 punto to drive, road noise is very loud and ive only driven it back from town havent tried it on a motorway yet.
no lumber suport, mk1 puntos had that.
can feel ever bump in the road and the cars not even lowered.

i put my foot down and nothing happens, engine makes loads of noise like its a race car but naff all happens.

when driving it back am wondering how old it is i'm thinking 06 or some thing, was shocked when i got out and looked to see it says 12.

just looked in the back, it wont carry any pasengers unless you chop their legs off

Last edited:
hate this car even more now, went to southend to pick up a laptop, 45 miles each way cost 20 quid in fuel and they badge this car an eco wtf, my old 1.4 punto used to do it for a tenner. i thought if i put 20 in id have some left to drive about for a bit until my cars fixed :mad:

could be worse my cars in getting some accident damage repaired and they've given me a nissan micra it hasn't even got air con!:( no sun rooof, handles like a mobility scooter and has about the same amount of power. give it even the slightest bit of provocation and it's skinny little tyres start to squeal and you end up going sideways.

i have no idea what cc the engine is i'd guess about a 1.2 but i'm thinking from the noise it makes that maybe it's only 3 cyclinders.

thank god it's got courtesy car plastered all over it so at least people won't think i bought it.:eek:

**** me i just checked the nissan site out of curiosity the micra cost over ten grand new! i thought it would be about six grand max.

Last edited:
Back