General 100HP Meet - Summer 2007

Currently reading:
General 100HP Meet - Summer 2007

Hopefully i will have my 100hp by then:)

Going to order next weekend hopefully as long as they give me a good price for my old car as p/x!

I have been to the stanford centre before so where it is!! bit of trek from London but worth a shot!

Hi folks - just thought I'd give this thread a bump to remind owners of the possibility of a meet this summer.

What about about a Saturday afternoon meet up - overnight stopover (beers & chat) - with a Sunday drive finishing mid to late afternoon?

Can we maybe start a list of those who might be interested in meeting?

I'll start:

hpScot (David) - Glasgow

hpScot (David) - Glasgow
forevertom (Tom) - Bristol

Thought it would be easier if everyone replied cutting and pasting the previous names to keep track of the list :)

Good idea Tom - it'll help to deal with the rush to sign up.:rolleyes:

Come on folks - have a look at this years' Gainsborough Classic meet pics - good turnout and excellent weather for time of year. Well done!

Last edited:
Any new '07 plate owners gonna add their names to the list?:bang:

Hey that makes three of us!

So at least we might match the attendance at the first ever 100HP meet of our Italian brethren at Lake Maggiore.:rolleyes:

Do any of you people get a spoken message, in Italian, after start up of the car? I do and don`t know what it says. Dealer is flummoxed too !

I don't get it but I have heard it once on start up in a demonstrator I tried.

Should have been silenced by the monkey doing your Pre-Delivery Inspection.

Think it might be something to do with your language settings - or your bluetooth phone pairing.

It's the phone kit, read the manual and it tells you all about it :)

Glad you've got your answer mate - but don't steal my Meet thread.......pleeeease.

It's hard enough getting some interest going in a summer 100HP meet.:bang:

hpScot (David) - Glasgow
forevertom (Tom) - Bristol
ipatters - Dunstable
100hpjames (james)-Nuneaton (warwickshire)

Well that's four then.(y)

Go on, go on, go on...........you know you want to really.;)

Just thought I give this thread a wee bump owing to all these new HP owners.;)

So where and when?

Hmmm, from experience these things can be a logistical nightmeare to organise.

:idea: Best idea for the first one might be to tag it onto an organised event such as an AutoItalia Weekend or a FIAT FORUM gig. I know this was suggested by others on here. Then no-one is disappointed in a poor turn-out and last minute cancellations.

I don't mind the travel south. In fact we are probably going to be doing a UK holiday this year for a change in late August - Devon, Cornwall etc. Don't mind linking up with fellow owners either on the way down or back. We were going to take my girfriends MX5 for that open top roadster experience but I'm just as happy to let the HP stretch it's legs. (That's 3000 miles on the clock now following delivery on 10th January this year)

I'm just as happy to let the HP stretch it's legs. (That's 3000 miles on the clock now following delivery on 10th January this year)

3000 miles?

I've got my 100HP since the 23th of feb. and drove about 4100 miles(6600 km)

Am i driving a lot or do you drive not much in your 100HP?

Back