General 1 super sexy Uno Kit!!

Currently reading:
General 1 super sexy Uno Kit!!

Please help!
Anyone know what or who makes the below kit? Its the first i actually like :cool:

Attachments

• rech06_174_P4292295.jpg
    rech06_174_P4292295.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 218
dont think its the hormann, weve chatted about this kit previously, and is distributed in south africa i think, and they dont post worldwide! try doing a bit of a search like i did last time and it will come clear, Ant!

dont think its the hormann, weve chatted about this kit previously, and is distributed in south africa i think, and they dont post worldwide! try doing a bit of a search like i did last time and it will come clear, Ant!

That's interesting :chin: I notice that the sponsors in the picture (website address) are from Austria therefore I assume that's an Austrian Uno? Maybe there is a way of getting hold of it outside South Africa?

that kit is a Mk2 Hormann kit with a huge hole cut out at the front for air flow. No question about it

Easy lads,

That kit is a Hormann mk2 kit... I should know as i owned one of only 3 mk2 uno turbo's that ever had it fitted here in the UK... The yellow car in the picture has had the front of the bumper cut out and also they have filled in the vents in the rear arches...

Good news...

1.) its still available, either direct from hormann or cheaper through another company based here in the uk (ill have to dig out the link for them though) you can just google for the hormann site though... costs about £1800 for the full kit from them and about £1300 from the uk company...

2.) there is a company in south africa who make a replica kit, it is called the cheetah kit and i have spoken to them and they post worldwide... Works out at about £800 for the kit but once you pay for postage it works out about the same, plus the kit is nowhere near as good quality as the hormann original (or so i have been told)...

Hope that helps guys...

Lobster TC

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
My sister has the same kit on her kar, called the cheetah kit here in SA. She will be taking the kit off to make the car standard again. She want's to get rid of it. She wants about R1500.

Back