General 1.9 Multijet

Currently reading:
General 1.9 Multijet

MickDev

hi,
does anyone know of any problems with the 1.9 Multijet Stilo. I have a 1.2 Stilo Active at the moment but want a diesel due to high mileage. Any info would be great.

hi,
does anyone know of any problems with the 1.9 Multijet Stilo. I have a 1.2 Stilo Active at the moment but want a diesel due to high mileage. Any info would be great.

Is it specifically the 1.9 Mjet or the 1.9 JTD that you require info on?

The diesel is the pick of the bunch for the Stilo when it comes to all around benefits. Speed, reliability, insurance, tax, economy.

I have the old style 1.9 JTD 115 engine and cant fault it. I imagine that the 120 Multijet would be even better but i couldnt stretch my budget to afford it. But i still got a very good car (y)

...............and the 150 is allegedly awesome (y)

I suspect that there wont be any problems with the car other than those already well known to Stilo owners on this (and other) forums :rolleyes:

Certainly the JTD and Mjet engines have a reputation for reliability :D

A lot of other cars use the same Diesel engines as the Stilo. I certainly know that the Vauxhall Astra does (and thats not without its problems - but not in the engine department).

Do a few others as well?

thanks for all the info and help guys. picking up the new car tomorrow, cant wait for the first drive

What engine/model/trim you getting :confused:

Bet you cant wait. When i went to pick up my new car the only people who new about it was my mum and dad (y).

Everyone at work had a right shock when i pulled up in my new beast (a few months ago) :D

Trouble is - being a chunky monkey myself :eek: - the Bravo seems smaller on the inside than the Stilo, almost oppresively smaller :(

Otherwise - and if there were a 3 door - I might have been tempted ;)

Both the Bravo and the GP always look smaller to me when I see them.

I don't think any Stilo owner need be concerned about crash safely. From reports posted on this Forum they appear to offer superb protection.

So can you get a skyroof (or whatever they might call it) for the Bravo?

Found this on Google.

Bravo.jpg

Dont like the colour or the rims though :yum:

yes the 150 mjet is awesome i have had one since dec last year it will be for sale shortly if anybody intrested

for sale due to company car coming next month its met black no skyroof 6 speed fsh high milage so going cheap conact me if intrested

Back