IMG_1196.JPG

Grande Punto 1.4 Orange Active Sport, No Longer Original FIAT!

Introduction

Bought the new GP on Wednesday when I p/x the Punto for it.

Pics on the test run...
Reactions: DAV1D
Very **** indeed, last year I did about 10000.

I'm 18, no NCB, driving a year, 1 fault claim that I didn't have a choice about - (guy pulled out of a line of stationary traffic as I was crossing and hit my wing.) It wasn't my fault but insurers basically said 'admit it now or we're cancelling your insurance'.

Dom

I'm 18, been driving since sept 2012 and I'm a named driver on my mums insurance first year cost me 2500 this year they renewed it at 2100 which I was very displeased about so I did some hunting around and I've now been quoted 1581 pound with exactly the same details, just shows they charge whatever they feel like the c**ts

I'm 18, been driving since sept 2012 and I'm a named driver on my mums insurance first year cost me 2500 this year they renewed it at 2100 which I was very displeased about so I did some hunting around and I've now been quoted 1581 pound with exactly the same details, just shows they charge whatever they feel like the c**ts

Yep. :/ Quick question, are you the main driver?

Dom

www.diamond.co.uk.

Just got insured on mine @ 20 y/o driving for a day @ £1600. This is on a 1.4 8v Dyna Sport.

The good thing with admiral/diamond they don't ask for named drivers no claims, just the length of time held the license :)

Back