Technical Rumble grumble.

Currently reading:
Technical Rumble grumble.

Was having a great blast, reminding myself that driving can be fun as oposed to chugging along in a 1.9D berlingo...

It started to rumble while pulling away. It was getting a good thrash on corners and starts so i asumed i've ripped a mount or something. A quick poke underneath turned this up (piccy). I assume that that's not normal due to the bright blue part exposed.

Can anyone confirm that i've destroyed a mount, and if so which one this is?

Been a great weekend, throw the bike down the road on saturday :slayer: , rip a mount on sunday in the car... Good job i'm not out in the van monday,....

Attachments

• DSC03479.JPG
    DSC03479.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 78
Cool. I'll do it myself, just wanted someone to confirm that it's dead and it's not a hard job. Just one more thing on the list.....

Ta peeps.

Its a very easy job - but check the mount on the front of the gearbox in case its knacked too. You'll need a decent jack to hold the engine while you swap out the mounts - don't drop anything on your head...

The part is £13 from Fiat and £10 from shop4parts, quite a common thing to go in Cinqs IMO, it takes a beating from all those changes into 2nd under full trottle!

Liam

Back