ACE Cafe LONDON: Italian Night 10th november

Currently reading:
ACE Cafe LONDON: Italian Night 10th november

Well me motor is in the Garage at the moment having its major overhaul completed, Just had a call from them today and so far I'm looking at....

£470

And they ain't finished yet, If that car fooks up again I'm gonna crash it into a wall at high speed and claim on insurance. Actually better not I'm only TPFT :bang: :D

I should be there too (y)

mase said:
if my cento is ready in time i will prob be there with jamie and whoever else we can coak up there.

See I have all the great ideas...

Come on lets give the cento's a good show maybe I should start Pm'ing local members :idea: :D

jamie86 said:
Right anybody who know's the area know a good place to meet before hand? :)

Cheers

the site itself is quite large, and has a very good selection of food and drink, however for the golden arch obsessed among us, there is a mcdonalds just off the hanger lane gyratory (a40 j/w a406), take the exit to alperton/wembley, it's about 300m down on the left.

there is also wembley stadium itself, just a few miles up the road, which would be a dramatic backdrop to a line up photo.

turboned said:
the site itself is quite large, and has a very good selection of food and drink, however for the golden arch obsessed among us, there is a mcdonalds just off the hanger lane gyratory (a40 j/w a406), take the exit to alperton/wembley, it's about 300m down on the left.

there is also wembley stadium itself, just a few miles up the road, which would be a dramatic backdrop to a line up photo.

Cheers :)

I think were going to meet at a nearby tesco and drive up from there in convoy :D

There's a thread in Cinq area if interested ;)

oh i wanna come! why does my stupid car have to go wrong now :bang: if i can finish work early tomorrow and get my boost leak fixed i will be there (y)
fingers crossed :p

Back