auto italia autumn italian car day

Currently reading:
auto italia autumn italian car day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn Italian Car Day
Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon, September 11th

New to Auto Italia, this great venue at Gaydon, Warwickshire offers extensive attractions including the Heritage Motor Centre and motoring related activities.

• Take part in the demonstration of Italian cars on the exclusive Proving Ground Test Track.
• Ride in a Land Rover Discovery on
the demanding off-road course.
• Enjoy karting fun for all the family
fun on kart track.

On the day prices
Adults: £8 Seniors: £7 Children 5-16 yrs: £6 Under 5s Free Test Track: £20 per car*

* Track drives will be two laps (7 miles) behind a pace car in groups of 50 with speeds up to 70mph. Cars must be road-silenced. Due to security requirements photography is not permitted.

can we go to this too????

This one is also going to be the 10th anniversary Bravo Bash so BOO would like as many members as possible for this one. I must also add the Auto Italia will be doing a feature on BOO at this event.

Nice one - Gaydon real close to me [notice how the majority of events are close to me ;)] - we also have an office in Southam, plus go to Banbury quite a bit, so know the area quite well.

gadge said:
congratulations mate! any room for mareas? :D

Certainly is gadge as we are a club for the bravo, brava and marea.

BOO-B-Q should be on for members again too weather and permission permitting and may also be in the GazeBOO but.... I know that Gaydon can be a little windy so may not be the best idea

wimmy said:
...we are a club for the bravo, brava and marea.
That'd be Bravo's, Brava's and Marea's :D
Go on, report me again! :rolleyes:

I might be on for the show though.

H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back