General cinq for sale

Currently reading:
General cinq for sale

vc_1985

still havent managed to sell my cinq so ive taken pics of it again with the new alloys on i only want 900 for this car as there is sumthin wrong with the first gear i need a quick sale thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0500.jpg
    DSCF0500.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF0503.jpg
    DSCF0503.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF0505.jpg
    DSCF0505.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF0507.jpg
    DSCF0507.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 32
Good luck with the sale but checking on Parkers my R plate with 70K is only worth £730 which shocked me as I've been insuring it for a lot more.

Your ICE is a good selling point though, could well make the sale go quicker.

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
Good luck with the sale but checking on Parkers my R plate with 70K is only worth £730 which shocked me as I've been insuring it for a lot more.

Liam

Parkers prices are notoriously low. Its better to check what they are selling for on autotrader. You can tell what does and doesn't sell by checking regularly. My son sold his completely standard 96 P 57K for £1100 with one advert in the local paper.

i advertised in all the local papers on here on other forums ive got signs in my car ive advertised in the loot ive tried all the garages ive tried everythin i was gonna try auction next but i no i wouldnt even get 500 if i took it there!

hi m8 i am after ur alloy wheels and back lights plz let me know or add me [email protected] if ya dnt wanna sell back lights plz let me know where i can get some :D

Back