fiat forum xmas bash

Currently reading:
fiat forum xmas bash

what should we do

• who would be up for same as last year?

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • who would be up for some thing diffrent?

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • who would be up for any thing?

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dave said:
that holiday inn next to the harvester said they can do us rooms for £33 from the 15th dec, but we have to book harvester seperate.

edit: the one in cov where a few of us ate before :eek:

That is ideal as it is a 5 min walk from my house!!! (y) :D

sammiboo said:
price per room?

Holiday Inn in Coventry are doing a special rate of £39.00 per room including continental style breakfast (y) , between 15/12/06 - 01/01/07 (excluding 31/12/06), this is the one on the A45 Coventry, Kempass Highway, with a Harvester nextdoor, (not the one we had a meal at before) I will be going to Harvester today to check out there christmas menu/prices, So I will let you know later.

Mrs. Dave said:
Holiday Inn in Coventry are doing a special rate of £39.00 per room including continental style breakfast (y) , between 15/12/06 - 01/01/07 (excluding 31/12/06), this is the one on the A45 Coventry, Kempass Highway, with a Harvester nextdoor, (not the one we had a meal at before) I will be going to Harvester today to check out there christmas menu/prices, So I will let you know later.

i thought that is the one we ate at :confused:

you better not be having dinner at harvester today with out me :(

dave said:
i thought that is the one we ate at :confused:

you better not be having dinner at harvester today with out me :(

Now let me see........:yum: :eek: :devil:

Festive Evening Meal At The Harvester

STARTERS

V Crunchy Breaded Mushrooms
Delicious with our garlic & herb dip.

The Harvester Prawn Cocktail
Served with buttered bread.

Soup Of The Day
Please ask your server for today's choice.

MAINS

Freshly Spitroasted Breast Of Turkey
With pork, sage & onion stuffing, roasted seasonal vegetables, new potatoes, roast potatoes and garden peas.

The Harvester Steak Diane
An 8oz flame grilled rump steak in a divine creamy mushroom & rioja sauce. Served with chips and garden peas.

Salmon Steak
A flame-grilled salmon steak served with a light, fresh tasting sweet pepper and basil butter, roasted seasonal vegetables, new potatoes and roast potatoes and garden peas.

V Totally Stuffed Mushrooms
Juicy open mushroom stuffed with delicious leek and cheese. Served with roasted seasonal vegetables, new potatoes, roasted potatoes and garden peas.

DESSERTS

V Christmas pudding
Sereved with custard.

V Raspberry New Yorker
A creamy, New York-style baked vanilla cheesecake, shot with raspberry fruit pieces served with whipped cream.

V Sundae Best
Creamy ice cream with your choice of butterscotch, chocolate, toffee-fudge, raspberry or strawberry sauce.

3 courses plus salad £12.95 available from 6.30pm Monday-Friday (not on Sat or Sun :mad:)

Normally you can not book at the Harvester restaurants but for over 8 people and you take advantage of the festive evening meal, you can there is a non-refundable £5.00 per person depoist.
Well I have done my bit now the decision is all of yours :rolleyes:

Holiday Inn: £39.00 per room from 15/12/06 ( double bed with a sofa bed, plus breakfast)
Harvester festive meal: £12.95
TOTAL= £64.90 for two people :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back