Heres mine

4301leather.JPG

4301front1.JPG

4301rear1.JPG

Last edited:
Louie Bee Interior

Hi All,

I Finally have a digital cam (y)

So this is how my inertia looks wi turbo seats in, and stealth audio :cool: lol. Still a lot of work to do :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 39
  • New Seats.jpg
    New Seats.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Shelf.jpg
    Shelf.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 30
To Chrisunoman:
Luvly interior..is that real leather?? If so how much did it set you back?? I'm willing to do some custom seat covers. Green in the middle with black sides. I will also do the doorcards in black with green stitching with matching seat belt covers. In my opinion yours looks quite subtle without being overdone

To Louie Bee:
Again your car with the Uno T seats. Those seats beat any seat covers any time. though what makes me wonder is why is it that your horn push is a little bit out? A set of white dials would really make it nice or better yet a Turbo steering with an Uno T dash.

Anyone else have some more interiors (preferably modded) with gear knobs steering wheels which are not factory??

Thanks Drinu!

Hi All,
Drinu said:
To Louie Bee:
Again your car with the Uno T seats. Those seats beat any seat covers any time. though what makes me wonder is why is it that your horn push is a little bit out? A set of white dials would really make it nice or better yet a Turbo steering with an Uno T dash.
Thanks for the compliment – I payed only £50 for Turbo seats and rear Trims lol. That’s comparable to the Racer seat covers?

I Have a Turbo (momo) Steering Wheel to fit – I just need a 24 MM Socket so I found... I refuse to pay more for the tool (Halfords) than the part. Its also useful to do mod one thing, get used to it, then do another lol.

Lastly I did say on another thread I was going to have a go at the White Dials, but I’m after the SX face wi rev counter first lol.

Regards all,

Drinu said:
Luvly interior..is that real leather?? If so how much did it set you back?? I'm willing to do some custom seat covers. Green in the middle with black sides. I will also do the doorcards in black with green stitching with matching seat belt covers. In my opinion yours looks quite subtle without being overdone

Cheers Drinu, the subtle look is what i was after!

Yeah its real leather too, my dads an upholsterer so all i had to do was pay for the leather! :D

Ummm... Serin, thanks for the better pic. The door trims still look like 'burberry' - except is that body-colour metal above the door pocket?

And your seats ARE blue at the sides, that photo confirms it :D I wasn't talking about your knee!

So, we have light brownish-grey (the carpet seems to match the dash), dark grey/black, that burb-err, Tartan, and BLUE... as well as large areas of body colour! In other words, business as usual for FIAT interiors... :)

My X1/9 (pearlescent wine red on the outside) has a sort of dark-blue-aqua vinyl for the seats with bobbled-grey velour having red and green threads through it. Yuk! What would have been wrong with beige, black, or even grey?!

Even the 2003 Punto I had in the UK seemed to just get it wrong with the bright blue seats!

Anyway thanks for posting in this thread - do you visit the Uno forum often? ;)

-Alex

-Alex

Re: Interior link

charlieboys93UNO said:
... file wouldnt attach cause is already on forum(confusing)
M8 - I'd view attachmant, copy URL, then past the link into reply:-

https://www.fiatforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2933 Nice (y) ...

Sometimes the User CP's (Top right) Attachments link under Miscellaneous helps me find old picks lol.

Nice Dunk:cool: ! - I'm off Derby way V soon...

alexGS said:
So, we have light brownish-grey (the carpet seems to match the dash), dark grey/black, that burb-err, Tartan, and BLUE... as well as large areas of body colour! In other words, business as usual for FIAT interiors... :)

BROWN??? thers no brown? the carpets grey!! and the dash is light and dark grey :confused: so all matching :D

yes there is the Tartan, but its not so bad close up, then it defianantly doesnt look Burberry!! and the seats are DARK blue, where as the other pic was my knee, as there is no seat in that pic

and, hey! its a cheap car, you get metal bits on the door in cheap cars :p yopu have some on your Uno :D :p (y)

OK Serin, I stand corrected! :)

It can be very difficult (well I think so anyway) to take a photo of the interior - for a start, it's difficult to fit much of it in the picture! You did well at this, with a clever angle... and then the next problem I have is the light level. The camera tends to over-expose and make everything look faded or dirty!

So I can now believe that in real life, your Cinquecento interior is pretty smart.

Oh yes, and the blue-edged seats - go back to the first pic and look in the bottom-right corner ;)

The other day I sat in my Uno Turbo for a laugh, red carpet and all! Isn't it amazing the difference between the 'budget' Uno models (with, yeah, the body-coloured metal...) and the Turbo, yet the materials aren't actually any better quality (Mk1 at least), so I bet they didn't really cost any more to make, yet they look so much better!

-Alex

Back