New Bravo

Currently reading:
New Bravo

have you seen the new Lancia Delta?
they are re-introducing Lancia back into the UK as a luxury fiat brand.

http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/lancia_delta_hpe_concept_uff_02.jpg

this is pretty much what it looks like. its based on the new bravo.

i would also like you point out -
why did they call the new BRAVO a BRAVO? surely it should be a BRAVA as its a 5door and they havent bought the 3door out yet? weird

3 door versions are coming..... eventually! Hopefully they'll bring back 'Broom Yellow' too.(y)

(Read the "Let's talk Fiat" section- "Bravo Training")

I love it as soon as I have got rid of my Disco I will start the charm offensive on the missus.

IMPORTANT

its a product recall!

Some are broken in the factory because of faulty clips.
you will get auto issued some soon. weven been sent 3 of them thats why there on backorder lol

we had one of ours broken.

Last edited:
Test drove the 1.4 150 bhp Sport this morning, very impressed generally, only 2 minor niggles? 1 - no clutch footrest and 2 - the grey instrument faces made it very hard to see the figures, not good when you need a rapid glance at the speedo.
In fact the Dynamic with the ordinairy white on black instruments were a lot easier to see.
Mind you I think I'll stick with my GP.(y)

Hi

New to this furom.. Received brochure and price list for new Bravo from FIAT . Price list states all models are 3 door!

Have I missed something

Hi

New to this furom.. Received brochure and price list for new Bravo from FIAT . Price list states all models are 3 door!

Have I missed something

Bravo is 5 door only right now. Old one was 3 door only all the time.

Introducing the UKs first bent Bravo! :D
I think.

Attachments

• Photo-0058.jpg
    Photo-0058.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Photo-0059.jpg
    Photo-0059.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Photo-0060.jpg
    Photo-0060.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 22
Test drove the 1.4 150 bhp Sport this morning, very impressed generally, only 2 minor niggles? 1 - no clutch footrest and 2 - the grey instrument faces made it very hard to see the figures, not good when you need a rapid glance at the speedo.

You noticed the lack of space around the clutch then;)

Excellent.

This is a real concern and one Fiat needs to fix for our market, pronto!

Glad I am not the only one railing against this.

Lucky you, to have a drive. The kiddy trying to sell me one wouldn't let me have a go unless I said I wanted to buy one. And since I said I was reallly only looking he got shirty.

He doesn't know that I MIGHT be looking to buy. The P**t.

Anyway. The clutch thing is going to be a concern here.

Last edited:
Anyone had a play with the "My Car" menu in the instrument cluster yet on the 1.4 TJet 150 yet?

Mmmmmmm..... Boost Gauge!

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

(y)

I've driven new bravos loads of times over different distances........clutch pedal 'thing' has never came into my mind/bothered me

You mustn't have size 11 feet T.

This is really annoying, and potentially dangerous. All the controls should be convenient and easy to use. I got rid of a car once when I couldn't stand snagging my shoe all the time under the pedal. I notice I am not the only one on the Forum to notice this. All Fiat has to do is re-profile the plastic on the central tunnel (or move the pedal to the right two centis), and fit a foot rest. Then they will have a really comfy (except for the seat) car.(y)

Back