Technical Ritmo steel wheel offset

Currently reading:
Technical Ritmo steel wheel offset

Does anybody know what is the offset of the steel wheels used by the 1st serie of Ritmo/Strada? I ask because I do have one of these wheels as spare one in my Tempra, we kept it for replacing the small spare wheel when we scrapped our Super 75 :)( ), but today when I mounted it I noticed it seems to stay more toward the inner of the car (excuse me I don't know how to say it in English).

Tempra wheels have ET 43. So what about Ritmo ones?
Size is the same (5.5J x 14")

I'll drop my spare down tonight and have a look- definately got 14" steelies on there.. tis an 85.. (second series not first- has twin headlights)

Need to find out the offset anyway so's I can work out what alloys I can go for.. if any... hoping it's within the standard fiat late 20's to early 40's range... rather than the 60 of the abarth.. Will post something up later.

Bit slow.. finally took the wheels off today... swapped the front shocks and springs for a set off a 130 tc...

Offset for the steels is ET45 as stamped into the steel itself...

Hope that helps.. late though it is

was stamped into the steel around the centre section of the wheel... I'll take a piccy tomorrow now I know where I'm looking.. want to check the back brakes and all the silly little electrical connections that keep flickering the warning lights on and off.... so will have the wheels off anyway..

Back