General Wheel Trims Fiat Bravo 80SX

Currently reading:
General Wheel Trims Fiat Bravo 80SX

NickiJT

Hi All, I seem to be having a nightmare trying to find wheel trims to fit my car??? I have tried about 4 sets now, and none of them fit??!! Does anybody have any suggestions, I don't mind paying up to around £30 for a set, I just need them to fit!!:bang:

Thanks

Nicki

they dont fit? i cant think why. i've seen plenty of other fiats with steel wheels and universal wheel trims on, including a bravo in my street.

why dont they fit? are you lining the valve up with the bit it needs to go under on the trim?

I had 3 sets of 14ins wheel trims and they all fit no bother. Though there might still be a post from me floating about as to how to fit them because I did have trouble at first :eek: Still have 2 sets going if you live up here or are going to an event shortly and they came off my wheels so I know they'll fit on yours :)

Helz said:
I had 3 sets of 14ins wheel trims and they all fit no bother. Though there might still be a post from me floating about as to how to fit them because I did have trouble at first :eek: Still have 2 sets going if you live up here or are going to an event shortly and they came off my wheels so I know they'll fit on yours :)

No! Take mine :p

Back