General seen Tonys car!?!?!?

Currently reading:
General seen Tonys car!?!?!?

Anyway to see pics rather than shell out for the mag?

And before anyone suggests, I wouldn't be seen dead opening the plastic bag for a look!

Liam

spoke to the man himself at mk cruise last week
Had a chat about cinqs and he was telling me about the right cock up the last company made, showed him a few pics of how mines coming and he said to email him with pics of mates and that so he can get ideas.
really nice guy actually

mynheer are sh*t in my opinion, they make cars look absolutely crap with all their fibre glass and filler. the mg was up the cruise last sunday and just looking at it made me wanna burn it :D

just what i think thats all...

Just checked out the site & DONT like the bodykits, TBH.

But.. I am not going to splash out on a magazine for a couple of pictures, esp. when I havent got the money anyway ! So.. anyone fancy scanning it & putting it up or what for poor buggers like me ??? lol. :D

Each to their own

Yes there isnt a specific body kit they make for fiat cinquecento/seicento 's but they can modify kits you buy! or design you one.

Their paintwork equals amazing!

You either love them or you hate them in my opinion.

I dont like some of their stuff but as i know them personally i know that they wont let a job go without it being perfect, they wont leave it unfinished like alot of companies who just want your money!

I am not trying to sell them to you but if you want something doin properly get in touch with them. I highly recommend them. (y)

Beastyjay - lol woosah (bad boys 2) calm woosah lol tomoro is the big day hope you pass!!!!!!! :D

Becky
X

can somone scan the pics and put them on here i hate paying nearly a fiver for something thatll turn out as toilet paper in the end
i bought redline last week for the led washer jets cos mine one was clogged up and full of crap started reading the mag and just got bored

Jay you hav fans WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU(this time round 2) (y)

are any of you part of clubcento?

pm me if you are coz i wanna see if anyone is near me that wants to go to any shows etc soon with clubcento!!!!! :D
Becky
X

Back