Stilo Stilo Schumacher`s In Kent

Currently reading:
Stilo Stilo Schumacher`s In Kent

BLKC99

Ex-Schumey proud owner
I have now in numerous occasions spotted a GP Stilo Schumacher around the A20 Aylesford in kent always at bright and early times of between 7.00 and 7.15 am.

I am a very keen person determined to communicate with the regional and national fellow enthusiasts of the Limited edition Stilo Schumacher. Myself and few other Schuey owners are putting together a photo shoot for our beloved limited edition RED Beasts :devil:
https://www.fiatforum.com/stilo/267527-calling-all-schumacher-owners.html

If you and every other Schuey owner are signed up to this Forum then please come forward, we would like to ask you and all other Stilo schuey owners to participate in a big Schumacher photo shoot, it is going to be an awesome event and we want as many fans to share the fun and enthusiasm of this opportunity.

Here are some pics of our recent gathering and soon we can hopefully fill the rest of the car park :devil:

DSCN3029.JPG

DSCN3133.JPG

We have been looking for you lol. Also go have a look at the "Calling all Schumacher owners" Thread in the Stilo section and let us know if your interested.

Stu

Could be me from Maidstone

No 85Gp

Welll hello there Muttley and I am glad for your response, you must be the GP that i spotted outside Rileys a few weeks back am I right?? and for sure the one I spot nearly every day coming back from work :D

Anyhow as you have gathered from the pictures above we are hosting a massive Stilo Schumacher shoot and we want to achieve the best one possible, we already have many people on the forum lined up and eager for this event so, can we count you in :)

Back