health and fitness sub forum

Currently reading:
health and fitness sub forum

port3r1987

seen this on a few sites and would be good to have one for the people that are interested in losing weight, building muscle and post journals of how they are progressing like pics when they start and then pics every so often and write down what routiness they are doing and aslo about diets and foods to eat and supplements just a thought to add a bit of variety

yer it is a fiat forum but it adds something else to the forum so people wont have to go somewere else for a health question they can ask on here just gives the site more things to make people join and you say that but why has the site got a photography section if its about just fiats and gaming aswell if its just for "FIATS" i personally think it would work it does on other sites but its not up to me just a suggestion

so people wont have to go somewere else for a health question

bit more sensible asking the correct qualified person over a health matter...NHS. Direct for example.

If this health/fitness section does become a reality I wont a crisp section:mad:

(p.s. Imaging section was granted mainly due to photoshopped car pics.)

Last edited:
i think its done on amount of created threads not reasoning

i generally just post health questions in grumpy thread
or make one
I need to go see a doctor tho just aint being for like 10 years other than an mmr jab when i was 18
only had rubella left to catch

this made me smile as well http://www.immunisation.nhs.uk/FAQs (I personally missed my RE exam due to mumps(it was a great loss))

Last edited:
yer it is a fiat forum but it adds something else to the forum so people wont have to go somewere else for a health question they can ask on here just gives the site more things to make people join and you say that but why has the site got a photography section if its about just fiats and gaming aswell if its just for "FIATS" i personally think it would work it does on other sites but its not up to me just a suggestion

and both the sections you mention get very little traffic

but why has the site got a photography section if its about just fiats and gaming aswell if its just for "FIATS" i personally think it would work it does on other sites but its not up to me just a suggestion
Photography section is here because there are a fair few enthusiasts on here - and also links in to car shots, photoshop, etc.

Gaming - useful for getting together FIAT clans; you won't recall the infamous FF Ninjas :eek:

Even as someone who is interested in it, I still think the FFFF thread is enough. I've seen it on other forums and it's mostly full of which steroids to take (n)

the ones ive seen are not like that i just thought maybe if people were into the whole getting fit etc then people could help each other out but obviously on this site not alot of people feel the need for one

Back